Check out this absolutely hideous Romanist parish I saw in today in Fairfax County, Virginia. It looks like the space ship out of a really bad 1950's sci-fi film . The baptismal font is surrounded by this incredibly tacky, faux-metal grate, and has a round light above it with all of these little dead bugs in it. There are no windows inside the church; and I don't mean stained glass.... I mean no windows at all! I guess aliens do not like natural light. The nave looks like a massive transporter chamber. Luckily I managed to escape from the place before a bunch of "little green men" came out to zap me with their ray guns.
Here is there staff as listed on the bulletin:
Bishop: Yoda
Pastor: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Deacon: Luke Skywalker
Former Assistant (now deposed due to a pedophilia scandel): Anakin Skywalker
Cantor: Chewbacca
Altar Guild: Princess Leah
Custodian: Han Solo
Parish Treasurer: Jabba the Hutt
Disgruntled Former Member: Darth Vader (joined the Lutheran Church across the street, which is pastored by the "Emperor")





